Travel Certificates

Dr. Sminkey is a USDA Level II Federally Accredited Veterinarian that can provide international travel certificates.

Prior to scheduling an appointment for a health certificate associated with domestic or foreign travel; please review the import-export requirements using the tools on the USDA website; if flying, contact the airline for specific requirements regarding caging and health certificate timing.

You may also contact us to help you with transporting your pets to boarding and grooming facilities, your local full-service veterinary hospital, or anywhere you wish!



International Pet Travel - Everything You Need to Know.

Are you travelling to or from another country and bringing along Fluffy or Fido?  You’ll need to meet the animal health requirements of the country you are visiting.  Learn more about Pet Travel.